This quick and easy chicken alfredo pizza recipe uses just 10 ingredients and is done in about 30 minutes, making it our go-to for Friday pizza night! With its creamy homemade alfredo sauce, broccoli, bacon, chicken, and tonnes of cheese, this alfredo pizza is nearly a meal in itself.
This will suit you:
• It’s quick and easy to make! The creamy parmesan sauce for this chicken alfredo pizza, which includes shredded rotisserie chicken, may be made up to a week ahead of time. Use store-bought dough or my quick pizza dough recipe to save time. The pizza comes together in minutes after you’ve collected your ingredients!
• If you like this chicken alfredo pizza, you should also try my pizza bagel bites, 20-minute mac, and cheese pizza, or bbq chickpea pizza.
Ingredients and substitutions:
• Pizza dough – buy store-bought pizza dough to save time in the kitchen. My quick pizza dough, no-knead pizza dough, and beer pizza dough, on the other hand, will take this white pizza to the next level.
• Alfredo sauce – I have a really simple homemade alfredo sauce recipe that includes all of the standard cream sauce ingredients – butter, flour, parmesan, and heavy cream – and it only takes 15 minutes to create! This is used on pizza instead of typical red sauce and adds a lot of flavors. You may purchase a jar of alfredo sauce at the grocery if you don’t want to make your own white sauce!
• Shredded rotisserie chicken – using rotisserie chicken makes this pizza easier to make! You may buy and shred the chicken ahead of time and refrigerate it until you’re ready to make the pie.
• Chopped fresh broccoli – although I like fresh broccoli, frozen will suffice!
• Shredded mozzarella cheese – whole milk mozzarella (not fresh mozzarella!) Will add some flavor, but normal half-skim mozzarella will also work! Normally, shredding a block yourself will save you money, but pre-shredded will also work great on this pizza! Add a handful of parmesan cheese if you have some in the fridge!
• Bacon – use your favorite bacon for this meal. My bacon cooking tip is to bake it in the oven! Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. Bake the bacon for 20-25 minutes, or until crispy, in a single layer across the pan. This is the easiest way to cook bacon!
• Thinly sliced chives – I like to sprinkle thinly sliced chives on top of my chicken alfredo pizza. You may, however, use fresh chopped parsley or sliced green onions. The fresh flavor will balance out the richness of the pizza!
Form a 14-inch crust out of the pizza dough and set it on a floured pizza pan or pizza stone. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper if you don’t have a pizza pan. Drizzle olive oil over the crust and prick it with forks all over.
• On its own, bake the crust for 4-5 minutes.
• Cover the crust with an even coating of alfredo sauce.
• The pizza should be topped with half of the cheese.
• Incorporate the shredded chicken.
• Combine the broccoli and the remaining cheese in a mixing bowl.
Bake for about 10-15 minutes. Add the bacon and bake for another minute or two, or until the dough edges are golden brown when the pizza has approximately a minute remaining to bake.
Garnish with chives, parsley, and red pepper flakes. Cut and serve!
• Don’t forget to make your own alfredo sauce! It’s really worth it, and it only takes 15 minutes to prepare. The best part is that you can make it up to a week ahead of time and store it in the fridge. Then, rapidly whisk it in a small saucepan, bring it to a low boil, and spread it over the pizza.
Omit the beef if you want to make it vegetarian! Try adding more veggies, such as:
• Chopped red pepper
• Chopped mushrooms
• Baby spinach
• Chopped tomatoes
Change up the toppings to suit your family’s tastes! If your family dislikes bacon, explore other proteins such as:
• Smoked pancetta
Reheating, storage, and prep:
• Prep ahead of time: you can do all of the prep work for this pizza ahead of time! Preparing the dough, shredding the chicken, making the parmesan garlic sauce, and chopping the veggies ahead of time. I don’t recommend preparing this pizza ahead of time since it tastes best just out of the oven. I’d advise having everything ready to go.
• Wrap leftover chicken Alfredo pizza in plastic wrap or aluminum foil and store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
• Reheating: you may reheat the pizza in the microwave, but the best method is to place it on a baking sheet and bake it at a low temperature (350 degrees) until the cheese is melted and the pizza is well warmed.
We hope this article helps you make your own pizza at home. Feeling hungry and in no mood of making classic cheese pizza at home? No worries, just visit the pronto pizza menu to order online.